What Is Epson Error Code 0x97?
It is evident that the Epson printers are renowned as the best printers in the market that fit easilyin your budget. But the term ‘perfect’ is a myth. Nothing is perfect. There is a high possibility of confronting an Epson Error Code 0x97, if you’re working on a printer of Epson, particularly for a long time. Epson Error Code 0x97 can pop up any time without any warning signs or messages. Generally, such an error arisesin the printer with an intimation to turn off the printer and then on it again. Basically, such error code shows up in between the printing process and the printer stops printing any kind of documents after that. Therefore, until the time, this error shows up on your computer screen, you would be unable to use the printer. So, try to tackle this specific error code as soon as you notice it, and then print your documents hassle-free.
Why Do Epson Error Code 0x97 Arise?
The Epson Error Code 0x97 usually arises because of some issue in the internal hardware. We know some of the selective Epson printer models that pass through this specific hardware issue where the printer’s motherboard ceases to function even a bit. In case, the hardware problem happens, the userbecomes unable to access the functionalities of their printer. The dexterous engineers have innovated workarounds for this issue but the permanent resolution for this snag is to fix or replace the older printer by the new one. This error usuallyshows up on the screen without giving any warning before; the printer will showcase a message asking you to switch off your printer and then switch it on back.
How to Resolve Epson Error Code 0x97?
When a failure in hardware happens without any prior warning, you can give shots to the following steps:
Unplug and then Plug-in
When Epson Error Code 0x97 appears, turn off power and then unplug.
- Unplug all the+ connected cables.
- Unplug the USB drivers.
- Remove all the printer cartridges.
- Being turned off;keep the power switch pressed down to discharge all the remaining current in the printer.
- Plug-in USB and all the cables. Re-install cartridges of the printer. Then turn the power on.
- Watch if the error message is still there.
- If Epson Error Code 0x97 still persists, step up to the next method given below.
Unplug and plug in (2)
- Turn the Epson printer off and unplug it.
- Disconnect USB and all the cables.
- Wait for five minutes until the printer finally cools down.
- Press and then keep holding the power button for a good 60 seconds. Remember, don’t release it.
- After these 60 seconds, plug the power cord in and hold it for another good 60 seconds.
- Release the power button. Check, whether Epson Error Code 0x97 still appears.
Clean Mechanic Pad
- Turn off the printer and unplug it.
- Remove the printer casing and cover.
- Wet a tissue with some warm water. Wipe the cleaning pad with it.
- Leave the damp tissue for some of the minutes on that pad.
- Remove the tissue and then leave it to get dry completely.
- Plug the switch in, tomake the printer on. Watch, if Epson Error Code 0x97persists.
If there is no improvement after trying all the methods, you should call the customer support or consult a technician. The multifunction printershave complex interior hardware. So, a professional support is required when all these methods don’t work.
Nothing is more problematic than facing your printer malfunctioningamidst of the document making. However, further delays can be stopped if you know the ways of how to troubleshoot an error of common printer. For the Epson users, Epson Error Code 0x97 has many fixes that you can try.
So, don’t panic! Reach our experts and find the best troubleshooting of Epson Error Code 0x97 with our experts.